Thursday, May 27, 2010

Lanvin's Menswear S/S '10 ads: Crazy Cool

For this year's spring/summer menswear line, Lanvin has come up with some of the strangest, coolest and artsiest images I've seen recently in the sphere of high-fashion ad campaigns. Not sure if they make me really want to buy these clothes for my boyfriend/brother/dad/guy friend, but something has to be said for the ad team's originality. They definitely give Marc Jacobs a run for his (avant-garde, normal-people, low-res, tongue-in-cheek) money in the ad realm... Thoughts?

the boyfriend of the female image I posted a few entries below...?

This one reminds me of a Van Gogh..

(Is it just me, or is this last one the grossest/weirdest fashion ad ever?!) sort of harkens to the last entry's image of the Abramovic/Ulay "swapping breath" session...

...aaaand this one just reminds me of The Ring....

3 comments:

  1. haha to the avatar comment. pretty snazzy stuff though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EVEREST! HI! do you comeback from europe to usa? u finished ur music curs?

    ReplyDelete